Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Anti cuts action

There is a march and a rally which is meeting outside Liverpool Metropolitan cathedral at 11am on Saturday 11th December.

There is also a demonstration organised by PCS and Unison to be held in Bootle on 16th December 2010.

The council are holding a meeting in bootle town hall to decide the fate of the botanic museum on 16th. John Lee of the southport party has very kindly emailed us a petition which needs to be back with him by Sunday so it can be presented on Monday. If anyone would like a copy of the petition please email me. You can complete it and email it back to me by Sunday or stick it through my letterbox at my home address (will give it out on request) and I'll sort it out.

If you would like your demonstration or event to appear here just e-mail me the details; Southportanticuts@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment